1. Wang, X., Chen, Q., Zhang, Y. et al.,Modal Analysis on System Stability of UHVDC Hierarchical Connection to AC Grid, Power System Technology,2018, Vol. 42, Issue. 9, Page(s): 2869-2875.
2. Christopher, E., Sumner, M., Thomas, D.W.P., Wang, X., and de Wildt, F. Fault Location in a Zonal DC Marine Power System Using Active Impedance Estimation, IEEE Transaction on Industry Applications, 2013, Vol. 49, Issue 2, Page(s): 860-865.
3. Li, J., Luo J., Wang, X., Mu, Y., Zeng, Y. and Jia, H. A Differentiation based Method to Transmission Network Planning for Improving Anti-Disaster Ability, in Proceeding of 2013 IEEE International Conference of IEEE Region 10 (IEEE TENCON 2013), Page(s):1-4, Oct 2013, China.
4. Wang, X., Thomas, D.W.P., Sumner, M., Paul, J. and Cabral, S.H.L. Numerical Determination of Jiles-Atherton Model Parameters, COMPEL: The international journal for computation and mathematics in electrical and electronic engineering, 2009, Vol. 28, Issue 2, Page(s): 493-503.
5. Wang, X., Thomas, D.W.P., Sumner, M., Paul, J. and Cabral, S.H.L. Characteristics of Jiles-Atherton model parameters and their application to transformer inrush current simulation, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, March 2008, Vol. 44, Issue 3, Page(s): 340-345.
6. Wang, X., Sumner, M. and Thomas, D.W.P. Simulation of single-phase nonlinear and hysteretic transformer with internal faults, in Proceeding of IEEE Power Systems Conference and Exposition, Page(s):1075-1080, Oct 2006, USA.
1. Research on Decoupling Strategy in UHVAC/DC Hybrid System (2018-2020), State Grid Economic and Technological Research Institute Co. Ltd.
2. Optimization of Reactive Power Flow in Zhoushan Island Grid (2017-2018), Zhoushan Supply Company, SGCC.
3. Research on Planning Strategy and OptimizationMethod of AC/DC Hybrid Grid in Global Energy Internet (2017-2018), SGCC.
4. Research on Smart Estimation in Active Distribution Network (2017-2018), Weifang Supply Company, SGCC.
5. Quantitative Evaluation of AC/DC Hybrid System (2017), China Electric Power Research Institute, SGCC.
6. Evaluation of Safety in Multi-infeed HVDC System (2015-2017), Jiangsu Electric Power Research Institute, SGCC.
7. Protection of Ship Power System (2008-2010), MOD UK.