Quanrui Hao*, Zheng Li, Feng Gao and Jing Zhang, “Reduced-order small-signal models of modular multilevel converter (MMC) and MMC-based HVDC Grid,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., 2018. (in press)
 Quanrui Hao*, Jiufang Man, Feng Gao and Mingyuan Guan, “Voltage limit control of modular multilevel converter based unified power flow controller under unbalanced grid conditions,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 1319-1327, Jun. 2018.
 Q. Hao*, B. T. Ooi, F. Gao, “Three-phase series- connected modular multilevel converter for HVDC application,” IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 50-58, Feb. 2016.
 Q. Hao*, G. Li, B. T. Ooi. Approximate model and low-order harmonic reduction for high-voltage direct current tap based on series single-phase modular multilevel converter [J]. IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 2013, 7(9): 1046- 1054.
 Q. Hao*, B. T. Ooi. Tap for classical HVDC based on multilevel current-source inverters [J]. IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, 2010, 25(4): 2626-2632.
 C. Wang, Q. Hao, B. T. Ooi. Reduction of low frequency harmonics in modular multilevel converters (MMCs) by harmonic function analysis [J]. IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 2014, 8(2): 328-338.
 Q. Haotranslate. Voltage-Sourced Converter in Power Systems -Modeling, Control and Applications[M]. China Machine Press, Beijing, 2017.
 Zheng Li,Quanrui Hao*, ShuyingWang, et.al. Nonlinear Decoupling Control of MMC based on Feedback Linearization Theory[J]. Proceedings of CSEE, 2018. (Accepted)
 Zheng Li, Quanrui Hao*, Xiaodong Yin, et.al. Research on Reduced-order Small-signal Model of Modular Multilevel Converter[J]. Proceedings of CSEE, 2018, 38(12):3638-3650.
 Jiufang Man, Quanrui Hao*, Houlei Gao, et.al. Suppression of Three-phase Unbalanced Current of Transmission Lines Based on Symmetrical Component Control of MMC-UPFC[J]. Proceedings of CSEE, 2017, 37(24):7143-7153.
 Xiaodong Yin, Quanrui Hao*, Zheng Li, et.al. Fast Simulation Method for Improved Topologies of Modular Multilevel Converter with DC Fault Current Blocking Capability[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2017, 43(7): 2183-2193.
 Yu Chen, Quanrui Hao*, Jing Zhang. Dynamic Flow Algorithm for Hybrid AC/DC Networks With VSC-HVDC [J]. Power System Technology, 2018, 42(9): 2892-2899.
 Bowei Li, Quanrui Hao*, Xiaodong Yin. Transient characteristics of DC circuit breaker based on IGBT load model[J]. Global Energy Interconnection, 2018, 1(4): 437-444.
Chunyi Wang, Quanrui Hao*, Feng Gao. Control of three-phase series-connected MMC based HVDC station under unbalanced grid conditions[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2016, 44(11): 16-25.
Government Sponsored Research:
1. The research on stability of MMC and flexible HVDC under asymmetric AC voltage based on small signal method, sponsored by The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), (51877125), 2019.01-2022.12, Person in charge.
2. The research on intermediate fall point control strategy of HVDC transmission lines based on three-phase Series-connected Half H-bridge MMC, sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China Youth Foundation, (51507093), 2016.01-2018.12, Person in charge.
3. 500kV DC circuit breaker topology electrical characteristics and adaptability, sponsored by National Research and Development Program Sub-Project, (2017YFB0902402), 2017.07-2020.06,Person in charge.
4. Multi-physical field, multi-time scale joint modeling and simulation method for large-capacity power electronic equipment, sponsored by National Research and Development Program Sub-Project, (2018YFB0905804), 2018.07-2021.06, Person in charge.
5. The research on key techniques of multi-terminal hybrid HVDC transmission based on three-phase series MMC, sponsored by Shandong Natural Internal Foundation Youth Foundation, (ZR2014EEQ033), 2014.12-2017.12, Person in charge.
Enterprise Sponsored Research:
1. Research on Voltage Coordination Control Technology of Large-scale New Energy Island System in ZhangbeiVSC-HVDC grid, sponsored by State Grid Headquarters, 2018.04-2019.12, Person in charge.
2. Operation characteristics analysis of VSC-HVDC interfaced with new energy, sponsored by State GridJibei Power Supply Company, 2017.09-2017.12, Person in charge.
3. Active Distribution Network Ultra-high Speed Intelligent Distribution Technology Research and Key Equipment Development, sponsored by State Grid XJGroup Corporation, 2014.12- 2015.12, Person in charge.