1) M. Q. Wang* and H. B. Gooi, “Spinning reserve estimation in microgrids,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 1164-1174, Aug. 2011.
2) M. Q. Wang*, H. B. Gooi and S. X. Chen, “Optimizing probabilistic spinning reserve using an analytical EENS formulation,” IEE Proc.-Gener. Transm. Distrib., vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 772-780, Aug. 2011.
3) M. Q. Wang*, H. B. Gooi, S. X. Chen, and S. Lu, “A mixed integer quadratic programming for dynamic economic dispatch with valve point effect,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 2097-2106, 2014.
4) M. Q. Wang*, H. B. Gooi and X. S. Han, “A tradeoff between unit capacity and average production cost in spinning reserve optimization,” Int J Electr Power Energy Syst, vol. 71, pp. 215-221, Oct. 2015.
5) Ming Yang, Mingqiang Wang*, Fenglu Cheng, and Wei-jen Lee, “Robust Economic Dispatch Considering Automatic Generation Control with Affine Recourse Process,” Int J Electr Power Energy Syst., vol. 81, pp. 289-298, Oct., 2016.
6) Ming Yang, Dong Wang, Mingqiang Wang*, Xueshan Han, Wei-jen Lee, Daowei Liu, Shiying Ma, “A Probabilistic Approach for Power System Injection Shift Factor Estimation,” Int J Electr Power Energy Syst, vol. 81, pp. 317-323, Oct., 2016.
7) Mengxia Wang, Mingqiang Wang*, Jinxin Huang, Zhe Jiang, and Jinyan Huang, “A Thermal Rating Calculation Approach for WindPower Grid-Integrated Overhead Lines,” Energies, accepted.
8) Yanling Wang, Yang Mo, Mingqiang Wang*, Likai Liang, Pei Zhang, “Impact of Conductor Temperature Time–Space Variation on the Power System Operational State,” Energies, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1-15, Apri. 2018.
9) S. X. Chen, H. B. Gooi and M. Q. Wang, “Sizing of energy storage for microgrids,” IEEE Trans. Smart Gird, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 142-151, Mar. 2012.
10) S. X. Chen, H. B. Gooi and M. Q. Wang, “Solar radiation forecast based on fuzzy logic and neural networks,” Solar Energy, vol. 60, pp. 195-201, Dec. 2012.
11) S. X. Chen, H. B. Gooi, N. Xia and M. Q. Wang, “Modelling of lithium-ion battery for online energy management systems,” IET Electr. Syst. Transp., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 202-210, Dec. 2012.
12) S. X. Chen, Y. S. Foo, Eddy, H. B. Gooi, M. Q. Wang and S. F. Lu, “A centralized reactive power compensation system for LV distribution networks,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 274-284, Jan. 2015.
13) N. Xia, H. B. Gooi, S. X. Chen, and M. Q. Wang, “Redundancy based PMU placement in state estimation,” Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks, vol. 2, pp. 23-31, Jun. 2015.
14) Shaofeng Lu, Ming Qiang Wang, Paul Weston, Shuaixun Chen, Jie Yang, “Partial Train Speed Trajectory Optimization Using Mixed Integer Linear Programming,” IEEE Trans. Intel. Transp. Syst., vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 2911-2920, Mar., 2016.
15) Jun Zhang, Ke-Jun Li, Mingqiang Wang, and Wei-Jen Lee, etc., “A Bi-level Program for the Planning of an Islanded Microgrid Including CAES,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 2768-2777, Dec., 2016.
16) Kaiqi Sun, Ke-Jun Li, Zhuo-di Wang, Huadong Sun, Mingqiang Wang, Zhijie Liu, Meiyan Wang, “Operation Modes and Combination Control for Urban Multi-voltage-level DC Grid,” IEEE Trans. Power. Delivery., vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 360-370, Feb., 2018.
17) Donglei Sun, Xueshan Han, Bo Zhang, Mingqiang Wang, Tianyu Ding, “Frequency aware robust economic dispatch,” J. Mod. Power Syst. Clean Energy, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 200-210, 2016.