2015.4-2016.4 Princeton University, visiting scholar;
2009.10-2015.4 Associate Professor, Professor, School of Electrical Engineering, Shandong University;
2006.8-2009.9 Postdoctoral fellow at Loughborough University, UK;
2001.7-2006.7 Dalian University of Technology, Ph.D.;
1995.7-1999.7 Shandong University of Science and Technology, Bachelor.
1. Y. T. Zhang*, Y. Y. Chi, and J. He, Numerical simulation on the production of reactive oxygen species in atmospheric pulse-modulated RF discharges with He/O2 mixtures, Plasma Process. Polym. 11, 639-646 (2014)
2. Y. Y. Chi, and Y. T. Zhang*, Theoretical study on the characteristics of atmospheric radio frequency discharges by altering electrode gap, Plasma Sci. Technol. 16,6,582-587 (2014)
3. J. He, and Y. T. Zhang*, Generation of reactive oxygen species in Helium-Oxygen radio-frequency discharges at atmospheric pressure, IEEE Tran. Plasma Sci. 41，2979-2986 （2013）
4. J. He, J. Hu, D. Liu, and Y. T. Zhang*, Experimental and numerical study on the optimization of pulse modulated radio-frequency discharges, Plasma Sources Sci. Technol. 22, 035008 (2013)
5. Y. T. Zhang*, J. Lou, Q.Q. Li, and Q. M. Li, Electrode gap effects on the electron density and electron temperature in atmospheric radio frequency discharges, IEEE Tran. Plasma Sci. 41(3), 414-420 ( 2013)
6. Y. T. Zhang*, and J. He, Frequency effects on the production of reactive oxygen species in atmospheric radio frequency helium-oxygen discharges, Phys. Plasmas, 20, 13502 ( 2013)
7. J. He, and Y. T. Zhang*, Modeling study on the generation of reactive oxygen species in atmospheric radio frequency helium-oxygen discharges, Plasma Process. Polym. 9, 919–928 (2012) （Cover article）
8. Y. T. Zhang*, and W. L. Shang, Frequency scaling laws of plasma bulk in atmospheric radio frequency discharges, Plasma Process. and Polym., 9,513-521 (2012)
9. J. Lou, and Y. T. Zhang*, Analytical and numerical Study on the characteristics at the α-γ transition point in radio-frequency helium discharges at atmospheric pressure, IEEE Tran. Plasma Sci. 4, 274-279 (2013)
10. Y. T. Zhang*, and G. Lei, Numerical Simulation on the Discharge Structures in Atmospheric He/O2 RF Microplasmas, IEEE Tran. Plasma Sci. 42(10)，3321-3327 (2014)
Participated in the compilation of works:
"Atmospheric Pressure Gas Discharge and Its Plasma Application", completed Chapter 2 "Numerical Pressure RF Gas Discharge Numerical Simulation"
"Key Technology and Application Prospects of Atmospheric Pressure Discharge Plasma Core"
? Rapid numerical simulation of atmospheric pressure pulsed discharge plasma based on AMAR algorithm, National Natural Science Foundation of China
? Theoretical study of atmospheric pressure plasma and cell interaction, National Natural Science Foundation of China
? Dynamics simulation of active particle generation and optimization in atmospheric pressure pulse discharge, open topic of State Key Laboratory of Advanced Electromagnetic Engineering and New Technology
? Numerical simulation of the stability and activity of atmospheric pressure pulsed discharge plasma, Shandong Natural Science Foundation
? Research on new microwave plasma source and LED light source technology, horizontal project
? Theoretical study on the mechanism of plasma-cell interaction, Shandong University's basic research business fee cross-disciplinary project