1. Ding L, Guo Y, Wall P, et al. Identifying the Timing of Controlled Islanding Using a Controlling UEP based Method[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2018, vol. 33, issue 6, 5913-5922.
2. Mostafa Kheshti, Lei Ding, Shicong Ma and Bing Zhao. Double weighted particle swarm optimization to non-convex wind penetrated emission/economic dispatch and multiple fuel option systems,Renewable Energy, 2018, vol. 125, issue C, 1021-1037.
3. Lei Ding, Zhenbin Ma, Peter Wall, Vladimir Terzija, Graph Spectra Based Controlled Islanding for Low Inertia Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 32(1), pp.302-309, Feb, 2017.
4. Lei Ding, Yichen Guo, Peter Wall, Performance and Suitability Assessment of Controlled Islanding Methods for Online WAMPAC Application, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 84, pp. 252-260, Jan, 2017.
5. Arun Phadke, Peter Wall, Lei Ding, Vladimir Terzija, Improving the Performance of Power System Protection Using Wide Area Monitoring Systems, Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, vol.4, pp.319-331, July, 2016.
6. Lei Ding, Peter Wall, Vladimir Terzija, “Constrained spectral clustering based controlled islanding,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 63, pp. 687-694, Dec, 2014.
7. Jairo Quirós-Tortós, Peter Wall, Lei Ding, VladimirTerzija, Determination of sectionalising strategies for parallel power system restoration: A spectral clustering-based methodology, Electrical Power Systems Research, vol. 116, pp. 381-390, Nov, 2014.
8. L. Ding, F. Gonzalez-Longatt, P. Wall, V. Terzija, Closure to Discussion on “Two-step spectral clustering controlled islanding algorithm,” IEEE Trans. on Power Syst., vol. 29, no. 1 pp. 413-414, Jan, 2014.
9. L. Ding, F. Gonzalez-Longatt, P. Wall, V. Terzija, “Two-step spectral clustering controlled islanding algorithm,” IEEE Trans. on Power Syst., vol. 28, no. 1 pp. 75-84, Feb, 2013.
1. Research on Transient Voltage/Frequency Support of Wind Turbines during Fault Conditions of the Power System, 2018-2021, National Key R&D Program of China 2018YFB0904004
2. Research on Controlled Islanding Based on Transient Stability Analysis and Group Property of Islanding Strategies, 2015-2018, NSFC Project 51477093
3. Spectral Clustering Based Power System Controlled Islanding, 2012-2014, NSFC Project 51107071
1. The Real - time Frequency-based Corrective Control of Future Networks (Frecon), EPSRC Project EP/G055211/1
2. Fault travelling wave theory and its application in power system fault detection, Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China
3. Research on System Protection based on Local Information, NSFC Project of International Cooperation
4. Research on improving transmission capacity of EHVAC transmission lines, a sub-project of 973 program, Basic research on improving operation reliability of large interconnected power grid
5. Wide area protection system research based on "three lines of defense", NSFC Project